Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 24, 2014

Is it getting old or diet or what?

Sometimes I'm amazed at how hungry I'm not. And sometimes I'm surprised at how hungry I am. Since the surgery I've been on liquids with a few sneaks here and there. I'm of the opinion that liquids don't do much to satisfy me no matter how much I take in. So I'm looking forward to the Dr. visit tomorrow so I can move on to pureed stuff. I assume they will teach me how to go about eating the pureed foods and will give me some idea as to what I can eat. Meanwhile I just look forward to the 3 month visit to start real food.

I am having a couple of problems. I've been sore. Muscle and joint sore. I am getting plenty of protein and not much exercise. So this problem could just be this old body being ticked off that I'm putting it through all of this. I suppose time will tell. I've only lost 25 pounds so far. I'm far too impatient. If I had lost 25 pounds without the surgery I'd think I moved the earth. Funny how that works.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

I seem to remember after any surgeries I have had that I am sore afterwards. I have no idea why!

25 pounds is a good start! woooot!